29 April, 2013

Back in Red!


Hello Shoe Stoppers!

It has been a long time indeed since you last saw a post from us. What kept us away, you ask? Well, I was travelling for the last three and a half months, oblivious to everything in India, which sadly included Shoe Stopper. But now it’s time to get back to making some kick-a*# customized products for you all to make up for the last three months.

And since we are on the subject of ‘getting back’, I thought ‘why not shake things up a little?’ Therefore, as you must have noticed, I have given Shoe Stopper a whole new look and feel with the new Shoe Stopper logo. (Please do tell what you think about it!)

So I hope this renewed journey that I have set out on with Shoe Stopper will be better than ever before! All I need is a little bit of support and enthusiasm from your side. So kindly do share what you don’t like with us, and share what you do like with your friends and family!

Watch out for all the ties, t-shirts and bags that are headed your way!

Serving smART fashion,
Devika Bharadwaj
Director & Artist
Shoe Stopper 


No comments:

Post a Comment